1. It is your responsibility to ensure that goods that have been ordered can be delivered and will fit in to any entrance ways/hallways/corridors etc and are wide enough for the goods to pass through and will also fit in the required location whithin delivery premises. Our driver will bring the sofa into your property if you are located on the ground floor. If you are situatted above ground floor then you need to provide help or help yourselves.
2. All deliveries must be unpacked by the customer so that you can check over the condition of the goods before signing the delivery note.
If any fault or damage is detected this must be written on the delivery note. Once goods have been accepted and sign for, we cannot accept claims for goods damaged in transit if you have not indicated damage on the delivery note.
Please note that the edges of our sofas are protected however you may find them to be hard.
3. Our company do not provide assembling service. All our clients will receive instructions how to assemble our sofa.
4. Our drivers are very careful however we cannot accept responsibility for any damage to your property whilst delivering your goods.
5. Any customer refusing delivery of goods for any reason other then goods damaged in transit will be responsible for delivery costs to the customer and the return to our warehouse.
6. There is always one driver with delivery.
Romano Furniture Ltd.
Plantation Industrial Estate
Please call us to arrange the viewing.
Tel: 0777 133 2687
Mon-Fri 9-5 pm
0777 133 26 87